Do you like being cuckolded ?

Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 5

Well it is day 5 in in the birdlock chastity belt, Yesturday felt a bit moody but this morning all i am is Horney! Master Tony was going to meet a freind last night but at the last min. the guy texed and said he could not. DAM !!! Master Tony has seen him a few times and i,m sure he will see him again soon..

I hope i make my weight goal on Sunday so the blet will come off or it will be one more week with it on. Master Tony would like the belt on 24/7 with only monthly release, what does everyone think of that? too extreem? not enough?

3 comments:

  1. I think that the monthly release sounds hot. Especially if he agrees to cuckold you at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above post, monthly sounds best. That way you are totally focused on his sexual needs and not your own. Knowing that he doesn't have to take care of your needs, he can focus on cuckolding you more. I don't know about you, but when I was in chastity, I was so horny, I constantly was pre-cumming. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, did you make your goal or are you locked in for a little longer?

    ReplyDelete