Do you like being cuckolded ?

Friday, March 9, 2012

Cuckolded again

Well it has been 12 days in chastity Horny as hell but that's ok Master Tony cuckolded me Wednesday night with his local buddy i  do not have any of the details. not sure why he is keeping the info from me. i know he was there for a few hours and i saw an e mail from his friend that said thanks for the ride it was great! Maybe Master Tony likes to torment me by not mentioning to me what happened, or he wants to keep it to himself. i  guess it is enough that i  know he did it and it is not any of my business.


feeling like it is hard if i  am not part of the story, i  know it is his sex life but if i don't hear about it then what enjoyment do i  get from it? just in knowing something happened? i can figure out what happened but if he does not tell me i don't feel part of it. or should i?



Feeling bitchy! maybe because it is day 12 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment