Do you like being cuckolded ?

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cuckolded tonight?

really feeling the need to be cuckolded soon, I am not always sure master tony understands how much i need this.When too much time has gone by it starts to make me a bit crazy.... master tony is taking more and more and i am liking it, but finding it difficult to show how happy i am.



He decided when he goes to Tenn. on the 18th he is going to stay the next weekend in Atlanta to check out the guys there. i will miss him but i know his wishes come 1st and i do not have a choice in the matter. That's how a master slave relationship works, right? the inequality really gets me going, the more he takes what he wants with no regard to me the more i want to serve and worship him. Does he know this?



Day 10 in chastity, horny but feeling good about pleasing him ;)

1 comment:

  1. All I know is that when I was in chastity, that by day 10, I was dilerious wanting to hump everything in site - but with no feeling to your cock. That is when I learned to just start playing with my hole - a lot. While always a bottom, I was starting to feel greater pleasure there because my dick was no longer accessible. I am jealous of those people who can milk thermselves. I can't seem to do it for some reason.

    ReplyDelete