Do you like being cuckolded ?

Monday, July 9, 2012

Up Date

Things have been going great! My goal is to post more on this blog but time keeps getting away on me.

So thing keep changing and evolving here, and for the better. Master Tony is seeing all the benefits of having a slave and is really discovering himself as a Master. I could not be happier and am so excited to follow him in any direction he would like to take me.

Master Tony went to IML this year and had a great time a met many new and old friends he was able to have some hot sex. He came home happy and to a very clean house.

Master Tony is in Memphis this week for work. He has a friend there and is enjoying time with him at night. cant wait to hear all the details!

i have been cuckolded alot this year and still cant get enough. Would every night be too much? I think Master Tony understands my need to serve him, i hope he knows that is all i want. i think of ways to please him all the time, But i do find myself holding back and trying to keep some control. how does one let go and fill there dreams? Very hard sometimes..........

No comments:

Post a Comment