Do you like being cuckolded ?

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

E mail to Master Tony in Memphis

Sir i do look up to you as a superior in fact you are and i worship that in you.

When i say ill do anything for you i mean anything YOU want .....this is about me making you happy and fulfilled is my number one priority sir so if you need a bf i support you if Barry wants you in Mr leather i support you, some things are harder to support then others. but i try

i need more guidance on how to serve you. what is it i do that makes you happy or makes your life more fulfilled, having a slave can make your life better i think of serving you all day the best time of day for me is serving you in anyway dinner cooking cleaning sitting by your feet, i want to feel the power you have over me 24/7. i love you so much but that does not mean you have to love me in the same way. i want to be a tool for you weather it be to get off or do things you don't want to do.

i know i get bitchy i try so hard not too but it is my ego that is so evil......in the end i always see that you where right and i was wrong and how sorry i am, i NEED you to push that more so the angry feelings go away.and you know your right it just sucks to have to put up with me

glad you are having fun enjoy your time away Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment