Do you like being cuckolded ?

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

IML

Tony will be going to International Mr. Leather this year He will leave on March 26th He has told me he hopes to learn more about being a Master and that I should expect more changes in our relationship when he returns. This is making me a bit nervous and very excited. He says he would like to have me be his slave 24/7 more then what it is now, i am sub to him all the time but i have a bit more free will then he would like me to have and i agree i need to learn to show more respect and defer to him more.
Things have already started to change, like some new rules! boy do i love rules as they help to reinforce my place and never fail to get me going. Some of the rules are
1. Kneel at his feet when saying good bye for the day
2 Bring him a 2nd cup of coffee before i go to work
3. sit on the floor while we watch TV
4. when he has cum he gets up and cleans himself and does not wait for me to cum
5. do all cleaning
i am really enjoying the new rules. i love to clean or do things for him so he can have time to relax. Cant wait to see the changes in him when he returns from International Mr Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment