Do you like being cuckolded ?

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 3

Master Tony is having a great time at IML in Chicago, He has not meet anyone yet as he was feeling alittle sick. He feels much better now. I am Horney and am still wearing the CB2000 it has been 3 days and it only hurts at night when im sleeping so I wake up alot from trying to get hard..... But cant

Chores I have done so far as instructed by Master Tony

Fire place cleaned
wood burning stove cleaned
annual garden planted
veg. garden planted
Bedroom clean
14 loads of laundry sheets blankets washed and put away

Last night he had me sleep on the floor, Tonight I am to clean all 3 bathrooms naked untill everything is scrubed clean.....

Thank you Master Tony

2 comments:

  1. Any updates? I'm dying to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep these coming. I think I too am a cuck at heart--and reading this helps.....
    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete