Do you like being cuckolded ?

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best thing about Cuckolding

So I was thinking the other day why I like this so much, I think it goes back to me wanting to feel submissive like in the role of the slave. I am in control all day with work and managing our busy house that in the end what i want to do is serve my Master and make him happy in anyway i can.

Cuckolding for me fills a void. Yes i want to be a slave to him but the real world gets in the way and stuff comes up that makes us both forget our roles in the relationship. Nothing brings things into focus better then him going on a date with some hot guy while i stay home and clean the house. Never thought cleaning would be such a turn on ! When he does go out it lets me know Exactly what our roles are and how he is the one in charge, it makes me love him even more.

I love that he has complete control over his sex life, i am surprised that he does not have more friends with benefits or take advantage of his freedom more, it is almost like a drug for me, the more he does it the more i want him to do it. and in the end he comes home to me, well most times. Sometimes he has an overnight with a lover and that just sends me over the edge into sub space..... YUM

What would everyone like to hear about?

No comments:

Post a Comment