Do you like being cuckolded ?

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Master Tonys response

I do want you to serve me and I really feel good when you take care of the house while I relax.  i think something that makes me feel like you aren't surrendering is that you won't quit smoking.  it feels to me like when you smoke that it is open defiance to me - showing me that you don't have to care about what I want or what I think is best for you.  it would really prove your devotion to me if you would quit smoking.   i would demand it of you if I thought that would make you quit.
And I really can't finish a jo session and then roll over on you and make it all about you.  you need to find a way to cum either before me or at the same time, but making me wait for you isn't good for me.  maybe we can try getting you off first.
I want to provide you with more direction but it can't be random, there needs to be a purpose in my direction.  what goals do we have?  I know we talked about getting the kitchen finished up this summer, before Thanksgiving,.  do you need me to initiate it?
sexually I don't need much from you.  i would prefer if you were more flexible so you could sustain some positions that are fun for me.  Do you think you'd be able to get yourself into more flexible shape (streching, etc) if I required it of you for sexual pleasure?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you're back and posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you guys are really looking for a Master and slave situation in your lives, the slave needs to practice humility and give up his ego. It's the only way it works in our society since it is illegal to force another person to be a slave. Besides you need to avoid issues of domestic abuse.

    I shaved my head, stopped asking for things and decided that I would never argue with my Master. I stopped doing things that he disapproved such as smoking. He later enforced it. I work outside of the home and give my money to him to because I trust him to take care of it. I cook for him and clean most of the time. I serve him and care for his needs before my own.

    I stopped asking and demanding sex and play, instead I might leave or make a suggestion and let him decide if its appropriate.

    In simple terms, I try to make our lives together to be all about him. Slaves should do nothing that their Master disapproves of.

    ReplyDelete